Happy Good Friday. Mom took the day off and we had a 24 hour date together. It was great. We did all the things we sometimes wish we could do every day:
- We (she) did not take a morning shower.
- We (she) joined me and daddy for the breakfast, morning routine, news and all.
- We (she) read a novel (!) during my nap.
- We went to see daddy at work and then took him on a date to our favorite sandwich shop in his work hood.
- We (she) bought a new dress for spring.
- We (she)
read more novel took a nap during my nap.
- We went on a run.
- We played in the grass at Prospect Park (see below). Dirt. What is that? Now I know. Fascinating.
- We (she) made a delicious dessert.
- We (she) lounged some more and ordered vietnamese bahn mi sandwiches for dinner.
- We took a bubble bath.
Lady of leisure. That’s what my momma is.